Uncategorized

Codebuggy rolls on

I’ve been making some progress with building my Codebuggy (Robot chassis for a codebug).

20150926_223408

I’ve stripped a USB powerbank out of it’s shell and hot-glued it onto the chassis. I rotated the circuit board so that the USB socket was facing upward and I’ve covered it in hot-glue to make it safe for (and from) little fingers.

20150926_223434

I made up an interface board to connect the servos and the codebug to the USB powerbank.

After a few hours I added a powerswitch to my interface board, making it easier to turn off the CodeBuggy (it runs off fairly quickly).

I’m having a problem adjusting the speed of the servos, they don’t respond correctly to changes in the program.

 

Still to do:

Replace experimenters kit croc clip leads with short connectors to codebug legs;

Improve control program.

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s